Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding addition info to the orders?

Hi all!

Just starting out in the 'Actinic' world so excuse my 'newbie' status!!! ho ho ho!

Ive created a variable 'WarehouseLocation' that is to be used as a location code of a particular product within a warehouse.

I want to know if its possible to have this variable included in the order that is downloaded by the client so a 'picker' can easily locate item.

This variable would therefore need to be :
    1. shown in the 'order'
    2.included in the 'packing list' or 'invoice' generated in Actinic....

is this possible???

many many thanks

Andrew

Unless you want to get into patching the Perl scripts, you could use the built-in Report Description tab to hold this info instead of your variable. You have to enable this first. See the Help for details.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Salutations Master Norman!

Yes, found it! that works great...

is there a specific script i would need to edit to actually get this info into the packing list so it shows as a field next to QtyOrd/Qtyship/Qtycan???

many thanks again!!!

Andrew

ps
      if there ever becomes a feature to do a 'site snapshot' of your brain then feel free to send it to me!!
      hahaha

Comment

By default the report description field is printed on the packing list and invoice reports just under the product short description.

The field can be moved but the reports themselves can only be edited using Crystal Reports v8.5.

We offer a chargeable service to modify reports and if you wish to discuss this then please contact us off forum - see signature below.

Comment

Working...
        X