additional in nav bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

additional in nav bar

1. just noticed ( on haydockmusic.co.uk) and would be interested to know how to get that telephone number showing at the top next to the [home] link at the top?
    2. And while we're there how can i put an extra link next to thet one as well?
    3. Finally is there a way I can put a link from my logo at the top of the page to my homepage which is diffent from the catalogue homepage?

Thanks

and any comments/reviews on my catalog - much appreciated?

www.getthroughguides.co.uk/acatalog

You'd have to add HTML code to do that by editing the layouts. You haven't got a link to home if you disabled the brochure "Home" page.
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi thanks for that, not worried about christmas too much as they won't last too long now.

I can't seem to find the 'home' link Do I need to change the 'select page type' at the top from 'content page'?

(I'm using 'works best with smart' will that make any difference?)

Comment

Hey, thanks a million - check it out - I managed to do it and I'm chuffed to bits

Comment

that's right my 'home page' is outside of actinic and that's why I wanted to lonk the logo to the homepage / or put another link in ther navbar to the homepage. Unless you can come up with some better solution?

Comment

Thanks for all your help Louise - I feel I know a lot more already.

Just 1 last thing (for now anyway :-) )

In the 'Layout code' for the nav bar text links, it shows the links for 'home' & 'sitemap' & then 'up a level'

How come my 'home' & 'sitemap' don't actually show up on the page?
            How do I get these to show?

Comment

You had disabled the Home page but can add links manually.
              Peblaco

Comment

Working...
              X