Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Displaying SALE prices

Hi there,

I am trying to incorporate some discounts to our site using some of the options under Marketing > Discounts.

In particular I would like to apply an overall discount of 15% throughout the site, using options under the "Cart Contents" tab.

The funcionality in there seems to be Ok, but I would like users to see the original price together with the sale price when they review the product and not only when a product is included in the cart.

Having had a good look at the forum, I have not been able to find anything to resolve this.

I was thinking about some sort of calculation of the sale price next to the "Presentation" text.

Something like: "SALE Price:" Standard price * 0.85

Any help as to how best to implement something along these lines would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pedro

Ok. This is where I am.

I have set the "Presentation" text of the discount to "SALE Price:"
    I have attached a condition to the Standard Price Layout where if DiscountInfo (the variable for the above text) is not emprty, then the discounted price should be shown.

I am struggling to display the discounted price. I have set up a variable to store it and I need to incorporate a function saying DiscountedPrice = TaxInclusivePrice * 0.85

Not knowing anything about PHP, I am finding it difficult to express this and would be grateful if someone could help with the syntax.

Obviously, any feedback on the above method would be appreciated.

Thanks

Pedro

Comment

Try
      Code:
      <actinic:block php="true">echo "£" . number_format((0.85 * 1.175 * <actinic:variable name="ProductPriceRaw" encoding="perl" selectable="false"/>), 2);</actinic:block>
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

Many thanks for that.

I have tried to have the price displayed in bold inserting <strong> tags, but to no avail. How would you go about this?

Thanks again.

Pedro

Comment

Put said tags around the code I posted above.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks a lot.

I had tried to insert them inside the block itself!

Best regards,

Pedro

Comment

Working...
            X