Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New user wanting to upgrade to designer

Hi

Have only been using Actinic v8 business for the last five weeks and so far have been very impressed. Although there have been a couple of occasions when I've not been able to make certain changes myself and have needed to email my snapshot to my designers.

These changes were very small and I'm sure I could of made the tweeks myself had I purchased the designer version of the software.

Is it possible to buy an upgrade from business to designer? and would this be a good move?
    www.i4detailing.co.uk

Is it possible to buy an upgrade from business to designer?
    i suspect you have business client therefore you could upgrade to full business which allows you to make design changes.

its really up to you how you progress - if you want to do it all DIY there will be a learning curve (you have to decide if your learning curve and time taken to both learn and apply your changes equates to getting someone else to do the work), or you may prefer to keep your designer onboard. You may break "trust" between you and your designer if you make changes and subsequently ask them to mop up if you get it wrong.

Have a chat with both Actinic re upgrade and your designer in order to make the best decision.

Comment

I don't see what you would be able to do in Designer that you can't do in Business?

Or perhaps you have Business Client, rather than Actinic Business (full version)?

It may be cheaper/more suitable to upgrade from Business Client to Business rather than go for designer, perhaps but you'd need to call Actinic sales for a price
      Tracey

Comment

You would be best upgrading to the full version of Business as it is not really possible to get Designer and Client running on the same PC.

Comment

Working...
        X