Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

company logo

Hi

I have just upgraded to V8, I have made sure that my Company Logo is in the Site1 directory but I can not get it to show on the page preview. I can not see it in the Site1 directory even though I have saved it there it still shows the old logo which I have deleted. Can any one help Please?

Regards

Pat

Pat, if you put something in one place and point to it there, it will show, period (unless you experienced the jpg problem, but lets not confuse the issue). If you say that you have put it in site1, but then cannot see it in there, can i state the obvious and say that it is either not in there or you are looking in the wrong place.

Have you got the split site hierarchy where part is in My Documents? Find the file on your PC via the PC search and then in actinic point the TWO logo referencing points to that file in that location and i assure you it will work.

Comment

Hi Pat

If you go to Design / Themes you can then browse for your company logo.

Hope this helps.

Comment

V8 is different to V7 and can have a site 1 in two places which confused lots of people when it first came out - look in my docs and you may find another site 1 file

Comment

Hi Pat

Are you using Windows Vista? If so you cannot always directly save a file to the C: drive Program Files| Actinic| Site1 folder due to security/permissions settings.

Best to set up Actinic to save Site 1 to Users Folder, there is an option to do this when you install Actinic V8 now.

Alternatively you can save files into a User folder eg. Pictures, then drag and drop into your existing Site 1 folder on C drive and your pic should appear in the file list.

Comment

Working...
          X