Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure

Hi

I want to remove the Brochure page as in V7, all I want to see is the main pages.

Regards

Pat

Is it criptic question time - explain a little better and post a url

Comment

Untick it as home page and delete it then.

Comment

Hi
        Thanks, In V7 I am using the Curves Theme (www.intersarc.co.uk) which shows my main page with the deferent section on it.

I am setting up V8 but with a different Theme (Executive) this shows the deferent sections in the centre. On the right hand side I also have the sections listed which I would like to get rid of. One thought is this because I am using the Executive theme and it is not the Brochure Page.

Can you help me to remove these?

Regards

Pat

Comment

So you have a menu for brochure pages showing and a menu for product pages showing and you want to get rid of the menu showing the brochure pages? Can you confirm that is what you want to do before we proceed, i hate wasting time on a problem i misunderstood.

Comment

Hi

Thanks for all the help that you have given me I have now managed to sort it out.

Regards

Pat

Comment

I have now managed to sort it out.
              Can you post what you did to solve the problem so it will help anyone else reading this thread in the future and save us all some work.

Comment

Hi

All I can tell you is that I adjusted the way my site was set out as in V7.

Regards

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X