Resize Stylesheet Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resize Stylesheet Window

Against better judgement I am using the actinic.css rather than an external. Using the right click "Look up in Actinic Stylesheet" when in Design Tab the stylesheet duly opens.

I resized the window to allow more room for editing. Consequent "look ups" results in the window being full-sized but I am unable to expand the actual code area ... nothing on the box or window can be grabbed and resized. See attached image.

Compacted and restarted to no avail. Other sites work fine. Library windows work fine. How can I reset the blighter back or do I need to resort to jonty.css and away with the ac_t_in_ic.css?

MS v8.5.0
    Attached Files

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

I've just been trying this to see what happens and it worked fine for me for a few times and now it's gone the same as yours! (Also v850) And only on that one site that I messed with - a test site thankfully.

Can anyone confirm that this is the case for v852 as well...?

Comment

Must be a reg setting for it somewhere.

Comment

Sorry Duncan for killing yours also Mine also worked correctly for a while and now it's nadged.

Have been trawling the regedit but not sure where it is coming from. Also looked into the database but nothing obvious lept out.

Bikster

Comment

Fortunately, this seems to be working properly in 8.5.2. If you haven't upgraded yet, you need to do a registry hack to reset the stylesheet position.

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actinic\Catalog8\Sites\[SiteName]\DlgPlacements in the registry and delete the '6666' string value.

Comment

Cheers guys - that's sorted the monkey (deleting 6666) - there is life in the old actinic.css yet

Bikster

Comment

deleting 6666
              Dont you mean 666

Comment

Thats reserved for v9

Bikster

Comment

Originally posted by jont
                  Thats reserved for v9
                  Never a true word said in jest http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=36762

Comment

Should have gone to William Hill

Bikster

Comment

Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actinic\Catalog8\Sites\[SiteName]\DlgPlacements in the registry and delete the '6666' string value.
                      Just tried this in v8.5.2 and it works the first time you view the stylesheet but then reverts to the incorrect display again the next time I view it ??

Comment

that's the same thing as I reported in the V9 thread.
                        Works once, then breaks again.
                        So much for being fixed in 8.5.2
                        Tracey

Comment

Come on Actinic, get it together, how many old bugs are going to be allowed to reappear before you review and set up your version controls better. You are wasting valuable time solving problems you have already solved at least once before.

At the very least write down on the back of a fag packet all the previous errors that have been fixed and check them off at each version release.

Comment

HELLLLOOOOOOOO is anyone there

Comment

Sorry guys - I've just realised I was completely wrong when I said this one had been fixed. It doesn't seem to have been addressed at all by the developers yet. I think I must have been clicking 'Cancel' rather than 'OK' when I was testing it. I've set it to be fixed in the next maintenance release of v8 and v9.

Comment

Working...
                              X