Missing Show / Required prompts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Show / Required prompts

v7 site upgraded to v8 with standard Executive Theme applied.

The Design Text for the Payment Details tab is missing most of the "show / required" option boxes ... see attached screen grab. The options are there for the Invoice / Delivery Address.

Spotted as tried a test order and the CVV2 field was missing but an error was generated requiring an input for the CVV2 field.

Any ideas on how I get them to show themselves? All other sites are fine.

MS 8.5.0
    Attached Files

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Originally posted by jont
    All other sites are fine.
    Actually they are not - they are working fine live but the option boxes are missing from Actinic - they must have just transferred over correctly when upgrading. Licensing a clean site also shows the tick options missing

I have "resolved" by copying the correct table across from a site that is working correctly (the tick boxes are still missing) in the database.

Any suggestions on how to re-enable still welcome.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Jon

The fields you mention actually don't have show/required fields by default - whether or not the different payment fields are shown/required is set in the Credit Card Capture Configuration screen - accessed via 'Business Settings | Payment and Security'.

I think the CVV2 number is a different issue - I've seen this before as well where the Perl scripts are looking for a CVV2 value, but the field isn't there in the checkout. I've fixed this before by doing a compact and a refresh. It's worth a try.

Comment

Working...
      X