Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design tab and Google analytics.

I thought this might be easy....

Trying to add Google Analytics to Actinic v8 and found Eileen's very helpful how to do instructions posted here. That was fine and dandy until I looked for my design tab, which is nowhere to be seen. Then I also discovered a post saying to look in Business settings/ Options; but nothing here that I can see seems to relate to the design tab.

Sorry, this may be a 'silly girl' question, but would like to be able to sort this one?

Which flavour of Actinic v8 are you running (catalog, business etc) .. as not all copies have the design tab available.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

It is catalogue.

Comment

SETTINGS | BUSINESS SETTINGS | OPTIONS

Make sure 'design changes' is ticked. If it is, then your registry needs adjusting as it's been messed up.

Comment

Lee, 'design changes' is not there anywhere I can see (nor my other half).

Comment

Top left under the area called "Access On This PC", i think you will find it is or you are either using client software or in the wrong place.

Comment

It is definitely not in that box. I guess that means it is client software and I can't do it myself?

Comment

Have you ever had a design tab? If not looks like you are on client software, how much did you pay for it?

Comment

I don't think think so, but this is the first time I've really looked. As regards cost I'm not sure exactly as it was in a 'total design package' for graphics and set up.

Comment

HELP | ABOUT

whats it say? client or catalog?

Comment

I is client.

Comment

You can't do it then, you'll have to contact your designer or another designer to do it for you.

Comment

Ah well. Too bad, but thanks for the help.

Comment

You might be able to download a 30 day trial onto a new PC and try working on that instead to do the change, it might work.

Comment

You could also open up the registered design template in notepad etc and add the code there, actinic would then apply it to all the pages

Comment

Working...
                              X