Push button grid breaks if product reference contains special characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Push button grid breaks if product reference contains special characters

I have found that the push button grid stops working if the product has special characters eg. "." or "-" or a space in the reference. Strangely, it doesn't make any difference if the associated product reference contains these characters.

Is there a way around this other than removing the characters? My product references contain, as I'm sure most people's do, non alphanumerics eg. 192.21002.01

I'm tinkering with Push Button Grids right now.

What error or misbehaviour are you getting?
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I create a product (reference 192.21002.01) , give it a component, give it two attributes each with some choices, fill the permutation grid and set up associated products using associated product price. All of the associated products have references formatted as above.

When finish setting the permutations and click apply, the push button grid appears in design view (having added selectable="false" to the php line at the top of the push button grid layout) and the coding error ! lights up. I upload the push button grid and add a product to the basket, it appears minus the component choice line.

If I go back to the product in actinic and remove the "." from the reference, the coding ! goes out. When I upload and add a product from the grid, it appears in the basket, but this time with the component choice line.

Comment

I've found the bugs and posted a report and a fix on http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=35114
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
        X