Just Took Over An Actinic Site.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Took Over An Actinic Site.....

Help! I took over an actinic site and purchased the latest version of Actinic.

At the moment the site structure is "sort of" home page > Section and a list of products on one page. 2 levels instead of one. I want to make each product a page on it's own. Each product link is a null link and does not lead to an individual product page, as i want.

Do I need to remake this or is there an option to take each product and display on it's own page?

Create a section for each product, nothing to stop you doing that, especially as most of the work on the products has been done. There is also an addon available from codepath that can do this automatically for you if you want to get your hand in your pocket. Before you dive in, have a good read of the starter guide and get yourself happy with how actinic works, will serve you well in the long run.

Almost any question you need answering has been asked before, so don't forget to use the search facility, you will get far quicker and more detailed responses.

Good luck.

Comment

As Lee says almost every question you have will have been answered before so serching will be your best initial plan.

Single product pages have been widely discussed and there are several methods one of which is in the AUG others are posted on the forum. Before you dive in test them all and see which works for you as changing from one to the other once the complete site is done will be a pain in the arse. Use the acinic default site to play with and load to your test site to play.

Comment

Working...
      X