Error at login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error at login

Customers get the following error when they try to login.
    Can anyone help

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: ../acatalog/locations.fil is corrupt. The signature is invalid.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner.

you could try compacting the databases
    Housekeeping > Compact Databases
    Tick both

Then do a purge and refresh,
    Help > Troubleshooting > Website Purge and Refresh

choosing to delete .cat and .fil files and see if that solves the problem (you can also exclude unchanged files to speed up the process a bit, if it helps)
    Tracey

Comment

Error at checkout and contact us

Thanks for the help. It seemed to have done the trick.

Now I have another problem. After doing the above when trying to send a message using contact us and when when check out the cart in both instances the following message appear

Internal Server Error
      The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
      Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I check the sever about this error I got the following

on Jan 14 15:11:18 2008] [error] File does not exist: /home/techbudd/public_html/500.shtml
      [Mon Jan 14 15:11:18 2008] [error] Premature end of script headers: /home/techbudd/public_html/cgi-bin/os000001.p
      l

Please help as both were working before I fixed the login problem
      Thanks again
      Last edited by Petertorry; 16-Jan-2008, 06:43 PM. Reason: no reply on previous title

Comment

Can anybody help with this one???

Comment

shtml indicates a secure page - do you have SSL on your site? If yes, it is not configured/installed properly. If no, have you ticked the box in actinic for SSL? Clear it.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
          X