Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inc VAT prices not showing in new design

I am using Business 8.5.1.0.0.0.HERA

The one problem I have is with a new design. The 'inc VAT prices' are not showing on each product (ex VAT price is showing fine).

I have checked the code and the following is what appears in the design tab when I select the price area. This code is identical in the old design too (where the Inc VAT price still displays fine):

Code:
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PriceIsEnabled%22%20%2f%3e">
    	<br />
    	<actinic:variable name="ProductPriceDescription" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsFirstQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
    		<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%201">
    			(<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> item)
    		</actinic:block>
    		<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20Name%3d%22QuantityDescMax%22%2f%3e%20%3e%201">
    			(<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> or fewer items)
    	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsMiddleQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
    		(<actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> to <actinic:variable Name="QuantityDescMax"/> items)
    	<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsLastQuantityBreak%22%20%2f%3e">
    		(<Actinic:Variable Name="QuantityDescMin"/> or more items)

<actinic:variable name="PreFormattedPrice" value="Product Price Excluding Tax" />

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTaxMessageShown%22%20%2f%3e">
    	<span class="actxxsmall">
    		(<actinic:variable value="Product Price Including Tax" name="PreFormattedPrice" /> Including <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName1"/> at <actinic:variable name="TaxRate1"/>%</actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax1AndTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"> and </actinic:block><actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsTax2Used%22%20%2f%3e"><actinic:variable name="TaxName2"/> at <actinic:variable Name="TaxRate2"/>%</actinic:block>)
    	</span>
    As this displays 'inc VAT price' fine in the old design I am presuming this code is sound?

I also believe that it isn't a rendering problem or something to do with the modified CSS (what I mean is it isn't there and just rendered the same colour as the background) - as the ex VAT price value just isn't displayed.

Unfortunately, I can't roll back to default templates as the they've been amended quite a bit.

Product layout is set to 'Use parent (=Standard Tax Inclusive and Exclusive Price)'

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this or where to look? Thanks in advance...

It is only the price layout you would need to revert or you can do a 'compare' with the original in the design library. I suggest checking that 'use parent' hierarchy is still in place and you have the correct layout selected for the site at the very top level (site options).

Comment

Hi Lee,

I took your (as usual) excellent advice and did a revert to factory settings on the price section in the library and then re-styled it as I want it and all is hunky-dorey. Thanks for the speedy response.

Comment

Working...
      X