X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange: Missing Scripts

Hi everyone,
    The weirdest thing has happened today.
    I've done some work on a site, back it up as normal, but this time it says that actinic can not find actinic.pm, actinicaddressbook.pm and accountscript.pl.
    I've replaced them with the originals in program files --> actinic v8 --> original, but I'm stumped to why this has happened.

Has this happened to anyone else, or does anyone know what i may have done to caused this?

Paul

P.S: i haven't deleted anything in the site folder today, and the last back up was last thing last night with no problems.
    "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Paranoid anti-virus or spyware scanner perhaps (but then I'd expect other Perl files to disappear too).

I also note that these files appear together in a name-sorted folder listing. Inadvertant delete or drag-drop to somewhere else is another possibility.

Try looking in the Recycle Bin or use Windows search to see if they're elewhere.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Nothing in recycled folder, did a search. Found them in the site folders and actinics folder, but no where else.

Its never happened before, so its not a biggy, but it is Strange. Maybe one to note for future reference.
      "If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions"

Comment

Working...
      X