Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Plans for Microsoft Accounting link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Plans for Microsoft Accounting link?

I am currently a Sage user and looking to upgrade my accounts alongside implementing an Actinic based website.

The new Microsoft Office Accounting package looks attractive (cheap!! and good links to MS Office) and I just wondered if there were any plans for an Actinic accounts link to it?

Also if anyone has experience of the MS package vs. Sage, comments appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Alistair

We've got no plans to integrate with that at the moment, but thanks for the heads up.

Currently we have links available for Sage Line 50 and QuickBooks.

Comment

Definately one i think is worth looking into Chris

I hate sage, the software is not the best to use, the customer support is crap but we have little choice, i know this is not actinics fault but quick books and sage links have been around for a while IMHO

D

Comment

Having had a bit more of a test run of MS Office Accounting it is clearly early stages in some of the more refined areas (price lists, delivery addresses), but fantastic if you don't want to get too clever. I think they will be taking a large market share fairly rapidly, especially with their freeby Express version. At under £130 for the Pro version compared to Sage at £1,000 it is a no-brainer.

Comment

At under £130 for the Pro version compared to Sage at £1,000 it is a no-brainer.
          I agree - Sage and QuickBooks are crap IMO

Comment

Working...
          X