Problem to update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem to update

Hi. I changed the computer on which I have Actinic install 2 days ago. Now I can download the orders without any problem, but impossible to update the website. Trying this i get the message : "Unable to connect to the ftp server .... Demande de connexion refusée (asking for connexion refused).
    If i try Web / Network setup and Test, I get the same error message.
    What can I do ?
    Thanks
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

Hi Didier,
    Interesting one - Downloading orders requires Actinic to connect to the server via FTP so the Actinic error message is a little "cloudy".

It is most likely a firewall or some other setting that is preventing the Actinic software from being able to perform the FTP functions it required to upload.
    Try allowing the Actinic program via the Firewall software.

Alternatively try changing the status of the "Use Passive FTP transfers" in the network settings to see if that effects the FTP process.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Hi I will try first to stop the firewall, then try to upload. If it works, it means that the probleme come from the firewall. Will let you know. Thanks
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

Very strange. The firewall is disconnected and I tried with "Use Passive FTP transfers" ticked and unticked. Always the same problem.
        More surprising : In the Network zone; test now is successfull !
        Didier
        www.supreme.fr

Comment

Hmmm... Even with the Network Test successful you are still unable to upload?

Is it the same message?
          Fergus Weir - teclan ltd

SellerDeck Hosting

Comment

Yes. The same message. I can download the orders withour any problem, test is successful, but impossible to upload : I get immediately the error message, and must stop !
            Didier
            www.supreme.fr

Comment

Hi. I find where does the problem come from : I have a problem with the payment method : I use a payment by credit card with OCCProvider. Name is Citelis, and it is referenced as n° 20 in the database.
              I have a new error message : When I try to upload the site I get a message telling me "Creation of the configuration control for citelis failed".
              When I open Settings / business setting / payment and security, for the Citelis method, I cannot configure the method : I get the same error message, and cannot enter the password and code for the method.
              I try to copy the ACC... and PaymentMethod tables from the previous computer : I get the same problem !
              When I run Actinic on the old computer it works, and I can update, but if I run from the new one (even after copying all files in Site1 from the old computer to the new one), I get the error.
              Didier
              www.supreme.fr

Comment

Didier,
                This is a weird error you are now getting.
                If this was my site I would be looking to backup and snapshot what I can and reinstall Actinic, including the PSP.exe installation which reinstalls the payment service provider methods.

Alternatively this might be one worth throwing at Actinic's support to see if they can resolve it for you......
                Fergus Weir - teclan ltd

SellerDeck Hosting

Comment

What the hell is Citelis? Is this a new PSP i've not heard of that isn't integrated with actinic?

Comment

Citelis in a payment with a french bank (Credit Mutuel). If I reintsall Psp.exe, it will not install Citelis as this psp is not included in Actinic. When I installed Actinic (version 5) I created this PSP, and the bank created a soft to link Actinic and the bank website. It worked perfectly when I upgraded to v7, then v8.
                    Just stop working now after changing the computer. As I told before, I cannot enter into the configuration for this type of payment.
                    I will try to re install Actinic. I think that I must uninstall it completely before re install ?
                    Didier
                    www.supreme.fr

Comment

Didier,
                      As soon as you start dealing with custom PSP's I'd have to step back I'm afraid!

If it was working, and only stopped when put onto a new machine, then perhaps there is something not installed or configured correctly with your custom PSP on the new machine that was set up correctly on the old one?

Other than that I'd be checking with Actinic support.
                      Fergus Weir - teclan ltd

SellerDeck Hosting

Comment

You seem to do things in the most difficult manner possible Didier, working with custom PSP's is a real nightmare. I'd expect that something on the main system has not transferred over as part of the machine move. Can you recall all the steps you went through to install Citelis, you may need to retrace your steps or it could be script related possibly, with the new machine using new ones and not the old ones.

Comment

Yes I know that custom PSP are a nightmare, but what other choice ? All PSP included in Actinic are with English bank !
                          I unsinstalled Actinic, then reinstall again, and import Snapshot : same problem !
                          After that I copied the classID and classIdmanager from another PSP, and it works !!! Unbelievable !
                          Thanks a lot for your help !
                          Didier
                          www.supreme.fr

Comment

Très Bien Didier
                            Fergus Weir - teclan ltd

SellerDeck Hosting

Comment

Thank you Fergus !
                              Is there somebody to explain me what is the use of classID and classIdmanager and how they work. As it is these 2 values which prevent the PSP from working, perhaps that next time I will be able to find the solution sooner.
                              Didier
                              www.supreme.fr

Comment

Working...
                              X