Design Themes - Color Scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Design Themes - Color Scheme

I am using the design themes to change the colour scheme of my site. I would like the top banner to be white as I want to put my website name in fancy writing in the banner and I am changing the Palette colour to white.

This change also controls the colour of the headings on the left hand navigation bar such as Product Sections, Main Pages, Best Sellers etc. Is there any way I can change only the top banner part of the site?

I am using Actinic 8.

Also, if anyone can tell me how to add my website name in the top banner that currently reads Online Store I would be grateful.

Last thing first.

Highlight 'Online Store' in the design tab, and then view the Layout code. You should now see where those words come from.

The 'banner area' gets its background colou from the CSS class applied to it. To change any area and leave the other elements which share that CSS class untouched, add a new class to the css, with the attributes you want, and apply that css class instead of the existing one.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. The only place I can see the words OnlineShop is in the content or preview mode so I can't work out how to find it in the design tab?

Comment

OnlineShop is an image not text. The image is can be set in Settings - Site Oprions - Company Logo Image and also Brochure Logo Image. If you want to change it create another of the same size and change the image file names accordingly.

Comment

Working...
        X