Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update or Down Load Orders ?

Hi

I Do not know what has happened ? I can not Down Load My Orders or Update any Changes.

Any Ideas are ….Please .

jeff

Are your network settings still set up correctly?

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes, I have not changed any setting, I have carried out test on netwok , all ok.

Comment

Your network test passes all ok without any errors.

What message do you get when you try to upload for example?

Comment

Nothing happens , The Egg timer comes on and you wait.....and wait same as retrieving orders .

Comment

Jeff,

I hope you have sorted this issue by now. If you have not can you try changing the 'Script ID' in the 'Network Settings' window by incrementing the number and then refreshing your site.

Could be a hosting issue and you may have to end up cecking with the host if any changes were made before it all went wrong. Would be best to explore this avenue at the earliest.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
              Jeff,

I hope you have sorted this issue by now. If you have not can you try changing the 'Script ID' in the 'Network Settings' window by incrementing the number and then refreshing your site.

Could be a hosting issue and you may have to end up cecking with the host if any changes were made before it all went wrong. Would be best to explore this avenue at the earliest.

Kind regards,
              Hi

The way it was done :

1-Copied the Site Folder , in to another directory ( External Drive )
              2-Removed the program ( Actinic ),
              3-Reinstalled the program
              4-Put the Site folder back
              5-Run the program

Everything came back to normal.

Thanks every one for Help

Comment

Working...
              X