Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New products list crashing.

Hi Guys
    Everytime I try to open the new peoducts list from the marketing tab I get the encountered problem message.
    I have just updated the sit with ne products and made some out of stock products available.
    Any ideas?

Stephen
    GDFB Recreating History

Usually caused by having either deleted products or products with changed product references in the list, you need to go directly into the database and remove the entries and then reset the list up. Details are in the forum as it's been a relatively common problem and i had to do it myself recently. I trust you are using the latest version of actinic also?

Comment

Can you point me to the thread as I cannot find it,
      Cheers
      Stephen
      GDFB Recreating History

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
        Usually caused by having either deleted products or products with changed product references in the list, you need to go directly into the database and remove the entries and then reset the list up. Details are in the forum as it's been a relatively common problem and i had to do it myself recently. I trust you are using the latest version of actinic also?
        did you C&P that from the reply you gave the other day, Lee?
        I'm getting deja vu!
        Tracey

Comment

Hi,

A search for the title you used for this thread produced the following response ...

This solution worked for someone else who was having the same problem. Ensure you have adequate backups before trying this, also you can attempt this only if you have Access installed on your PC.

Solution.

1. Open ActinicCatalog.Mdb usually found in C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Sites\Site1, delete the "Best Sellers Table" exit the database

2. A factory version of the Database is available in C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\Original open that and copy the "Best Sellers Table" exit that one as well.

3. Reopen the Databse from the Site.. folder and paste "Best Sellers Table" into it, save and exit.One thing to bare in mind when copying and pasteing tables is to make sure you are copying across both "Structure and data". Once this is done open Actinic and check if this has cured the problem.
          In your case it would be the 'New Products Table'.

Kind regards,
          Bruce King
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X