Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimising Product feed for google Base

Hello Group.

I am trying to Optimisie my Product feed for google Base, so that I get further up the results, in a google shopping search.
    (note the new button along the top of the main google seach page that replaced google products, that replaced froogle)

I use mole ends product mash for my uploading, of the feed.

I have a understanding that somehow I need to add more fields in the .xml feed, to give more details about the products. i am only a little puzzled on how to go about this. Any idea, or advice would be very helpful.

I am sure that this aspect of seo is as yet unclear to many and if we as a group of internet retailers, can grasp the method in optimising these feeds we can have the edge on others.

Thanks
    Steve Mckewon
    www.indigo-herbs.co.uk
    Steve Indigo

Indigo Herbs of Glastonbury

Indigo Herbs Blog

This article in our knowledge base will give you some pointers, also is you search our support system for google base you will find quite a few articles to help you :

http://moleend.helpserve.com/index.p...kbarticleid=68

Basically, the more information you give the more chance you have of getting a good listing - so long as the information you give is relevant. To add extra information, you define user defined properties in Actinc and add them to your feed.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X