Moving Actinic to a new machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Actinic to a new machine

I have a new machine and want to move Actinic to the new pc. The last physical disc I have is a V7 upgrade one. Am I safe to install this and then just download the last version from the Actinic Site or do I need to download each previous version & patch?

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

Just download the latest full version off their site, your CD is nothing more than a tea coaster now. License key is what you want, forget the CD.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
      your CD is nothing more than a tea coaster now.
      that's not true...it could also double as a mirror, in an emergency
      Tracey

Comment

Got a lot of cracked CDs round your joint i see?

Comment

I'm using them to create a new art exhibit....it's going to win the Turner Prize next year
          Tracey

Comment

Just download the latest full version off their site, your CD is nothing more than a tea coaster now. License key is what you want, forget the CD.
            Thanks for once something is easier than I thought it was going to be - doesn't happen often
            Kathy Newman

Comment

Turner or Turnip?

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                I'm using them to create a new art exhibit....it's going to win the Turner Prize next year
                Maybe we should start a new thread on AOB as to best use for redundant CD's (I use to hang them with string in the cattery when I had foster cats - they caught the sun and amused them - particularly the kittens!)
                Kathy Newman

Comment

Originally posted by kathynewman
                  Thanks for once something is easier than I thought it was going to be - doesn't happen often
                  I doubt it Kathy, the actinic site will probably blow up as you try to download or something. I have a client like you, she is cursed, we now take the mic out of her instead of moaning about it, it's funnier for us both. Her name is Juliette and she will probably read this and laff.

Comment

thanks so much for that lee - think I will just throw away new laptop now and carry on with old machine as it's so obviously bound to go wrong! Can always rely on you to put a different slant on things
                    Kathy Newman

Comment

I will always love you kathy, however many black cats you run over.
                      You are like the Grandma i haven't got (age wise anyway).
                      x

Comment

You are like the Grandma i haven't got (age wise anyway).
                        x
                        omg, Kathy
                        I hope you're not going to let him get away with that one?!!
                        Tracey

Comment

As if you quoted me in case i removed it, my god Kermit!

Comment

Just how old do you think I am? i'm going to get a complex as you always refer to my age!!!!
                            Kathy Newman

Comment

LOL i think you are about 45, but i know you can be got on your age. Therefore, I rarely turn down an invite.

Comment

Working...
                              X