Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding Products Report Problem

Hi - I have a problem with the "Outstanding Products Report" under v8.5.1

All my products are clothing and have a colour/size choice.

See attached image:

Seasalt Form Wrap Skirts displays correctly. A customer has purchased the skirt in colour = Jade and size = 12 and another customer has ordered the same colour but in size =8. These have been split correctly on the report.

Beneath that is the Seasalt Freedom Sweatshirt which does not display correctly. 3 customers purchased the same colour skirt but in 3 different sizes = 10, 12 and 14, yet the report shows all 3 orders as being size 18.

I have had a look at both of these prooducts and cannot see any difference between their seup.

This problem is also happening on several other products and I cannot see any relationship between them.
    Attached Files
    Regards
    David

Hi David

I suggest you raise a support query so someone can take a look at your site snaphsot to see what the problem is. You can register a support query throug HERE or call support if you have a contract.

Kind Regards
    Kiran
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

Hi Kiran - I have done that.

David
      Regards
      David

Comment

This is the reply I have dad from Actinic (in case anyone else has the same problem):

There was an issue within v8.5.1 whereby options from attributes can give false results where others have been deleted.
        Within V8.5.1 the only way to resolve this is to resequence the database,
        however this is extremely powerful and may present undesirable results.

To do this firstly you must take a snapshot backup of the site so that you
        can return to this position if anything goes wrong, or if the changes made
        affect the site considerably.

Please go to 'File | Export' and tick 'Catalog' when give the file a name
        when requested, and export the file.
        Then go to 'File | Import' and import the file choosing 'Replace' when
        asked. Additionally accept the option to create a fail log and show you
        where it has found problems and either deleted or not created an item.

There has also been a lot of work within this area for the v8.5.2 upgrade,
        and a number of issues resolved, so it may be worthwhile considering this.
        Alternatively, if you send me a snapshot I can import it and upgrade it to
        v8.5.2 for you and then test the site and see if it is resolved.
        I am in the process of upgrading this site to v8.5.2 so I'll wait and see if this corrects the problem.
        Regards
        David

Comment

Working...
        X