Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle Data Feed

Hi Guys,
    Ive done a search but haven't found a solution so thought Id try a new post.

Trying to do a Froogle Data Feed, I want to have ticked to include tax, Exclude duplicates and exclude if you cant buy online, but I have actually tried all possible combination of the three checkboxes and get the same result everytime

The result, a txt file with the column headers only. Im I being extremely stupid or should my product data not be in there? I have over 500 products and cannot see anything obviously wrong with my set up.

Could it be that I have multiple products per page, does froogle still only accept 1 per page?
    Thanks in advance!

RouX

---------------------------------------------------
    Imagination is Intelligence Having Fun

www.performance-oils.co.uk

Could it be that I have multiple products per page,
    Yes

does froogle still only accept 1 per page
    It has been this way for quite a while now and will not change back - its down to you to create SSP is you want to use GB

Comment

Thanks, I thought that was still the case, but why would the txt file be empty? should it not still list all the products

if not is there any other way to extract a product list with prices?

I seriously doubt I will change the site to 1 per page, as there are far too many different sections/products for it to look half way decent
      Thanks in advance!

RouX

Comment

Have you checked the settings on the products themselves.

Comment

It's because your products have a zero price (from looking at your site it looks like they do anyway), are you using component pricing, with all of the prices in the component details? Any zero priced products will be excluded from the feed automatically.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks guys,
            thats exactly it, all my prices are within the component so that I don't need to create a duplicate for each available size or colour.
            I'll just have to live without it I gues
            Thanks in advance!

RouX

Comment

Put the cheapest price in the base product and then just the extra amounts in the components.

Comment

Thanx I will try that
                I take it I would just add the extra amount in the component not the full amount?

ie if base is £5, and actual cost of the next is £12, I would put £7 in the component rather than the full £12
                Thanks in advance!

RouX

Comment

That's correct.

Comment

or...enter the lowest amount for the main product but leave the full amounts in the components (to save changing them all) and just use "sum of component prices"?

That's what I do.
                    Tracey

Comment

Working...
                    X