Access Denied To aooo.cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access Denied To aooo.cat

I am trying to upload my website and when it gets to Checking Catalog I get the error message, Access To C:\program files\Actinic\Sites\Site1\Aooo.cat Was Denied.

Do you know what I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
    Jim

Close Actinic, delete all the .cat files from Site 1 folder, start Actinic again and it will rebuild the files.

Did you open the file in some other software to have a nose around? That's a probable cause.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Can't Find Aooo.cat

Hi,

I tried to delete the file but I cannot find it listed. On another computer with the program on I see lots of files that start with A000 and are listed as Security Catalog files. Are these the same?

Jim

Comment

Yes, the A000x.cat files are produced by Actinic and uploaded to your site holding the information the Actinic online scripts need to function. There will be one cat file for each page of your site. A000 is the home page.

When you open Windows Explorer on your desktop and navigate to the site folder, you can click on the filename column or the filetype column to change the sort order of your files. Maybe if you sort by filetype it will help you. That will group all the .cat files together.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X