Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

License Codes - When Fully Released

OK

Question for actinic, for those people who have cover and get the upgrades, can we not have a repeat of the V8 release.

I DO NOT REQUIRE THE CD - if i can download it all i need is the license key, i dont expect to wait 3 weeks

Thank You
    D

How Darren, that's what is planned this time. Everyone will get an electronic version rather than CD etc.

We also have a much slicker process in place than for v8.

Chris

Comment

Thanks for clarying Chris, thought i best raise it before it happens, not much can be done after

D

Comment

Another question for Actinic...will there be a discount for customers who purchased v8 recently (along with the developer subscription) and wish to upgrade? If i had realised, last September, that a major release was imminient then I would have waited...
        The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Sorry, just spotted the clause in my developer licence regarding free upgrades...yippee!
          The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Mick - I'd get in touch with Actinic Sales about upgrades etc. There are offers available for people who have bought Actinic very recently, and Cover customers get the upgrade free anyway.

Comment

Hi Chris
              Yep..I'd just spotted that, thanks
              The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

Working...
              X