Catalog shutting down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catalog shutting down

Urgent help required. I was creating a new layout today and Catalog decided to close down. Every time I start it from my desktop it starts to open in the taskbar, then starts to open full-screen, but then it closes itself.

I have restarted my pc, but the problem is still there. I have emailed support, but am hoping for a quick resolution.
    Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

There's a good chance you have created a wonky layout. If you are confident using it you should be able to go into access and delete that layout from the table, but you will need to be very careful about what you do.
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

I was inserting a standard layout, something like Marketing Price.

Should I try uninstalling/reinstalling catalog?

After reinstalling, do I just need to import the latest version of my site to get back to where I was yesterday?
      Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

Hi,

Should I try uninstalling/reinstalling catalog?

After reinstalling, do I just need to import the latest version of my site to get back to where I was yesterday?
        Yes, you can try this and as long as the snapshot was taken before you created the layout then you shouldn't have any more problems.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X