SSL tab not there second time around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SSL tab not there second time around

If you go into Business Settings, Payment and Security, Check the Use SSL box and press Configure SSL Settings, you get the SSL tab, if you cancel and then press Configure SSL Settings again, you don't. If you then press Apply, you get an Invalid Argument error box.
    www.homeautomation-direct.com

Energy Monitors and X-10 automation hardware

cancel out of business settings then go back in...SSL tab reappears and applies ok
    The Pretty Dress Company

Comment

An invalid argument was encountered.

Hi.
      I get this as well with both an XP and a Vista machine.
      It happens when swiching from the payment and security tab to the Tax tab (but not in reverse), it happens whether you edit any details or not.
      It's a bug folks!
      Steve Griggs.

"People in business often miss opportunities, mainly because they usually arrive dressed in overalls and looking like work."

www.kitchenwareonline.com
      www.microwave-repair.co.uk

Comment

Yep - the 'Invalid Argument' is a problem with Catalog, which has been reported and should be fixed in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for taking the time to report it.

The problem with the SSL tab appearing and disappearing is a new one on me, and I'm able to reproduce it so I'll report a bug.

Keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken View Post
          Yep - the 'Invalid Argument' is a problem with Catalog, which has been reported and should be fixed in the next couple of weeks.
          I'm getting this issue [or is it ? ] with a client site when trying to upload - I just get the egg timer [blue circle] and neither designer or the clients catalog installtion does anything ; when you then try to do something else in either program a window pops up saying "An Invalid Argument was Encountered"
          http://www.alternativefocusmedia.com
          Web services to the UNFCCC, Arts Council, SME and Retail. Web Marketing and SEO / SEM Services
          TEL: +44 (0)1636 706222

Comment

Working...
          X