Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding An Add To Cart Button

Hi

I have a contents page that shows the items 1 line at a time and at the bottom is a single add to cart button. Can I have another add to cart button at the top of the page as well. If so how do i do it.

I also have listed on a page the primary product followed by fragmented text followed by 2 or maybe 3 products that are related to the primary. Is it possible to have the primary product in one column, the fragmented text in 1 column and the other 2 or 3 items in 1 column, as shown below?

section
    product
    fragment
    product product product

Originally posted by macke
    Can I have another add to cart button at the top of the page as well. If so how do i do it.
    Yes - in design tab mode find the parent layout where the add to cart button layout is being inserted (click on the cart button and navigate up to the parent) ... highlight the layout, copy and paste it at the top of the page beneath the <form> tag that will probably be there.

Originally posted by macke
    Is it possible to have the primary product in one column, the fragmented text in 1 column and the other 2 or 3 items in 1 column
    Yes - there are a couple of solutions .. arguably the "easiest" you will need to strip the tables and use CSS to mix and match the column width to allow for maximum flexibility ... if of a set page length you can set the layout list to use different table structures but this is most likely going to be very rigid in what you can do on each page.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

thank you i will give it a try

Comment

Working...
      X