Printing to different printers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing to different printers

Is it possible to set actinic to by default print the packing list to one printer on the network, and the invoice to another.

I appreciate that I can amend the print location before printing either but just wondered if anyone had found a way of setting this by default?

Business Multi Site v8.5.1 HFUA

Actinic remembers the printer you use to print each report, so in Actinic, choose the printer using the printer setup button the dialog that appears when you print the report (or the one on the report selection dialog), Actinic will then use that printer each time you print that report.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Oh how embarassing

Is it really that simple.........

Thanks.

Comment

It's also remembered by Site as well, so each Site's reports could be set to print to a different printers.

If you're confident in the registry you can see the setup here:
        [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Actinic\CatalogX\Sites\SITENAME\Printer Settings]

Comment

Many thanks Duncan.

With my history, I tend to stear well clear of the registry!

Comment

Working...
          X