Standard Size Image

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Standard Size Image

I am adding products to my site with images and they look terrible when I preview the site - I would like them all a standard size. I have found lots of threads where you can get the section images a standard size but nothing about the product images. If you could give me any guidance to save me resizing all of my product images (gulp) I would be grateful.

Please be aware that it takes me a while to understand some of my answers (not you, me - I am a bit of a novice) so as basic as you can get it please.

Some people prefer to use some script to resize images - personally I prefer to use a small batch program which resizes all my images in seconds.
    Try this as an option:
    http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Comment

Originally posted by drounding
      I prefer to use a small batch program which resizes all my images in seconds.
      Me too - there is more flexibility and control with the output using batch processes (compression, file type etc)

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Wow - what a brilliant tool - will save me hours. Thank you.

Comment

I agree, sometimes the on the fly resizing leads to poor images, not always but sometimes, do them 1st and upload with actinic.

D

Comment

Working...
          X