Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v8 cc Reports dll

v9 IBSA

It appears that the earlier issue of the cc reports is still a problem.

The suggested work around of:

Go to 'Start | Run' in Windows and run the following two command lines:

regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Actinic v9\CRUFLActCardCrypt.dll"
    and then
    regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\CRUFLActCardCrypt.dll"

You'll need to edit the installation directories if you have installed Actinic somewhere else.
    allows it to function fine again.

Can anyone confirm that this is the case, ie: that V8 worked fine and then after installing the V9 beta, the CC or data entry reports stopped working, sorry to ask but it would be a useful thing to know. (put it down to my obsession with Actinic reporting)

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Re-registering the dll fixed the problem with the v8 reports (cc report - I didn't check the data entry report).

I then reinstalled v9 IBSA on the top and the reports stopped working. This confirms that it is the same issue as the earlier beta.

Comment

Thank you Duncan.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Duncan - I'm emailing you a new reports file and dll for Actinic which should fix this problem. As we haven't been able to reproduce this in house yet, it's really important you let us know whether this fixes it or not for you.

Comment

Emailed you Chris.

Comment

I am having this problem having just installed Beta 2. Only cure I have found is copying the dll from another install of Actinic and overwriting the one in the v8 directory.
              Cheers

David
              Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

If it's the same issue then just doing:
                regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Actinic v8\CRUFLActCardCrypt.dll"
                should sort out the problem.

Chris - is this supposed to be fixed in ICLA?

Comment

Duncan,

I had issues registering the dll's but they may have been Vista related!!!
                  Cheers

David
                  Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Chris - is this supposed to be fixed in ICLA?
                    Yes, but if you've been copying/registering/installing beta dlls, it could cause Windows to get a bit confused, but all new installations should be able to run v8 and v9 data entry reports side by side.

Comment

Working...
                    X