Site Specific Invoices for Multisite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Specific Invoices for Multisite

Is there any way I can create site specific invoice (and other reports) layouts in v9. For example can I set up so that when each site generates an invoice / packing list it prints with that particular sites logo on it. As far as I know this couldn't be done on earlier versions. Just wondered if it is possible on v9 as I noticed that the rpt layouts are in the Actinic folder rather than the site folder.
    Mark Ebrey
    Swimming Pool Test Strips
    Aquarium Test Strips
    Pond Test Strips
    Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

It is possible to modify the v9 reports to do what you are saying - as it is with v7 and v8 for example. If you're interested in having reports with different logos per site then you are welcome to contact me off forum - see my signature.

v9 reports are similar to previous versions in that Crystal Reports v8.5 is needed to modify them.

Comment

Mark,

There is no change in this functionality for V9. What you can do is create or have created reports for each site and then rename them as part of the site changing process so that the correct report is always in the catalog folder - it's a bit of a pain but doable.

If you use our software (One Stop Automation or One Stop Order Processing) then you can check a box to tell it to pick the reports up from the site directory and so then you can have a specific invoice or packing list for each site - this is what we do, it works well.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X