One Product to Just One Product Group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Product to Just One Product Group?

Is it only possible to assign a product to one product group? I have one product group that contains all products used by by party plan agents for their discount codes. However, I would like to set up a discount on a limited selection of products. When I try to assign products to this new group I am asked if I want to take them out of my main group. I do not wish to do this. Any ideas?

Thanks

Geraldine
    Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

It's a limitation of Actinic unfortunately, each product can only be in one group. I'm not aware of any workarounds for this.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Wow - what a huge oversight. Surely this is a problem for everyone using discounts extensively or using their sites for both wholesale and retail?

Geraldine
      Stardust Funky Kids T-Shirts

Comment

Working...
      X