Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Width Help

Hi

I've followed the section in the AUG on how to have the extended info page contained within the main web page rather than as a pop-up. This seems to have gone well. The only problem I have now is that the text seems to expand further than the main page width. Ideally I'd like to expand the width of the main pages to give me some extra space. If that's too tricky then narrowing down the extended info test to be in line with the right margin would surfice.

I've looked and looked but can;t seem to find the setting/code.

Thanks
    Richard

http://www.thehelmetplace.co.uk/acat...spritinfo.html

The page shown on from the link on your post shows that you have a drop-down on your second product for you visor options that has one particularly large entry that is pushing the table cell it is housed in beyond the scope of the container it is in. Because this is in a table it stretches all the elements within the table to the same maximum width that it has been pushed to, including the description text. If you abbreviated or removed this long entry then your text should be confined to the expected left hand margin.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

that's perfect, thx!

Comment

btw, your site has a couple of issues regarding browser compiance.
        Have a look at your site in Firefox as well as IE to see the differences - might be displaying behaviour you do not desire
        Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
        Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
        SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

Working...
        X