Best Buys attached to attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Buys attached to attributes

My client site works well and is selling products - but each item was separate for each size and colour, and the scrolling doesn't really work.

So we had a rethink and decided to keep the products as separate colours only 2 or 3 colours for each product and add the sizes to a drop down menu with component prices...this works - although had issues with the component and attributes showing in the basket - hopefully sorted...

The real question is can the 'best buys' in the marketing be linked to the choices in the drop down menu - all we get displaying is the is the product used to make the component.

site is www.miflexhoseshop.co.uk but we still have the old system running with each size and colour as a separate product...

Hope this isn't too garbled but an answer one way or the other would much appreciated...

Tony

Hi Tony,

The real question is can the 'best buys' in the marketing be linked to the choices in the drop down menu - all we get displaying is the is the product used to make the component.
    I'm not sure what you want here. The best sellers link goes to the product and I take it that the drop-down for the choices shows on the product so what is it you want exactly?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

I assume you mean you want the individual choice/combination to be listed as the best seller?

ie..if Red, Large is a best seller, it displays this rather than the main 'parent' product?

Presuming that the 'red, large' is a hidden product and the main product merely links to it via permutations, I don't see how this could be possible. as it would have nothing to link to. It couldn't link to the 'red, large' is it doesn't display in the catalogue so, each time you sell a 'red, large' it marks one up for the main product although this can, of course, appear somewat misleading as it then puts the whole product RANGE down as a best seller based on total sales of ALL sizes/colours rather than an individual item.
      Tracey

Comment

Working...
      X