Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download thread

Hi there,

Can we set up a sub-forum for digital download issues? (There may be arguments for other sub-forums where the subject is just one function of the Actinic software)

Apologies if there already is one - delete this and tell me where it is!

Regards,
    PB
    Kind regards,
    Phil Benjamin

Want to de-stress as you use SellerDeck software?
    http://www.ursulajamesstore.com

It gets about 1 question per every 2 months, so probably not busy enough to warrant it.

Comment

Sub-forums

Fair comment, but over time that adds up, and one level of sub-forums would make these things easier to investigate before posting a question that has already been covered elsewhere.

PB
      Kind regards,
      Phil Benjamin

Want to de-stress as you use SellerDeck software?
      http://www.ursulajamesstore.com

Comment

Personally I would agree to having a section somwhere for DD. Each time a question crops up it is quite hard to locate answers.

Comment

I agree that grouping together would be a good idea, however the question is 75% of the time the same one and IMO is a typical entry to go in the KB, if it is kept up to date, which undoubtedly it isn't. This brings us back to the original question which in fact i now agree with cos the KB is a flop IMO.

Comment

it would be nice to see the V9 sub forums nicely arranged.

this may help with the age old issue of search and finding solutions, there's to much stuff in the general v8 forums which sometimes negates the effectiveness of the other v8 subbies.

Of course though to get this right requires more input and moderation / moving posts from actinic

Comment

Working...
            X