card details input still not fixed in V9 B2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

card details input still not fixed in V9 B2

When inputting c/c details on order tab, when choosing the required card i.e switch or visa, the required input fields dont change, not a problem for me who knows what im doing but for someone who doesnt, very awkward.

im surprised this hasnt been sorted in the new Beta as it was mentioned.

Actinic still produces static HTML pages. These do not 'react' to user input. If you want a dynamic page, you'll have to add javascript to drive the changes you want.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

strange, when it changes automatically for the postage costs when changed on the order tab.

Comment

Are we talking about the new order tab on the desktop? I have to click update - which fires a script - before my shipping cost changes are reflected.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Well i have put a new fresh beta 2 version on and imported a 8.5.1 snapshot and i have a completly blank offline order page, using merchant business trial

D

Comment

It should show in DEsigner or Business Plus. Works fine in my install.

Comment

i have sent them an email, also i cant chnage themes, actinic is not installing new themes, its still holding my old site layout

D

Comment

Best to completely uninstall and delete the v9 folders and then install the new beta.

Comment

Duncan

i did a fresh install and deleted the folders, this worse than the last beta, and only marginally better than the alpha for me.

I will tomorrow and clean the registry aswell, i wish actinic had not disabled the bloody alpha keys i cant test it properly with multi sites

D

Comment

im surprised this hasnt been sorted in the new Beta as it was mentioned.
                    We were able to address the majority of problems reported in the beta, but not all. This specific problem should be looked at in a subsequent production release though.
                    Well i have put a new fresh beta 2 version on and imported a 8.5.1 snapshot and i have a completly blank offline order page, using merchant business trial
                    Hi Darren - sorry you've had a bad time with the second beta. I've got your emails on these issues. I've still got one of the snapshots you sent through before. I'll try upgrading it myself and be in touch this morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X