How to manually input tax in invoices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to manually input tax in invoices?

I have not configured Actinic to add VAT automatically as it's easier working out a rounded price by adding VAT and markup manually. However I would like to show the tax amount on the invoices. Is there any way to do this manually before printing an invoice?

Any help will be appreciated....

I have recently created a report to do this. It will calculate a VAT Summary based on the total order value and print it on the invoice.

Contact me off forum as in my signature below for more information.

Comment

Thanks Drounding but I'm not in the UK.

Is there anybody else who can help? All I want is to show how much VAT people are paying on the invoice without setting tax up. It doesn't even have to work it out automatically. I'll work it out if needs be. I just need it to show on the invoice.

Thanks

Comment

I misunderstood - I thought you wanted it automated.

Here's a manual way.
        You can use the Purchase Order Field if you it's not being used. You can add any text you want manually against your order in the Order View - Misc tab of the order where the PO Number would normally be. Then in Actinic go to Design Text and change PH1 ID 995 from 'Purchase order number' to say ' VAT Paid: '

See here:

Comment

Thank you for the help, it's really appreciated

Comment

sort of related to this!

I am using 8.5.1

Is it correct that you need something like Crystal reports to modify the layout of invoices? I can see that the headings can be changed in Design | Text.

I do not want the product reference to show.
            Regards,

Keith

Central Heating Supplies | Life Insurance Quotes | Be Modern Orlando Electric Fires | Grant Boilers | Honeywell Heating Controls | Worcester Bosch Oil Boilers | Oil Boilers

Comment

Yes, you would need Crystal Reports v8.5 to do this. Email me if you would like more information.

Comment

Working...
              X