Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'The quantity must be a whole number between 1 and 32767

Hi

I am running version 8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA and have the ordering duplicate items problem which gives the error 'The quantity must be a whole number between 1 and 32767' when trying to add to cart. This obviously does not allow any of the duplicate items (in my 'browse by item' listings) to be ordered.

I have just spent the past few hours reading all the threads in relation to this but cannot seem to find the proper answer unfortunately.

Does anyone have the fix? - I kinda hope that this wouldn't have been a problem in the latest release I am running as the other threads seem to refer to the 8.5.1 variants.

Thanks if anyone can help.

Kind Regards

John

Hi John,

There are a number of reasons that you could be getting this error. Can you please raise a support ticket or call support (if you have a contract) so we can get your snapshot and see how you have the site set up to investigate further.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

If you post an URL of a problem page then we're all better placed to help.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi guys

Spoke with Technical Support today - we solved this by going into the 'Browse by Item' section and for each subsection changing the Shopping Mode (under 'Page Settings') to 'Quantity on Confirmation Page'.

Now it works fine.

John

Comment

Working...
        X