Offline Shipping Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline Shipping Charges

Right i have selected a product that has a basic delivery option, basically i am not using the weight. products fall into 1 off 4 bands based on the length of the item.

but when placing an offline order it automatically gives a elivery charge but this is incorrect.

anyone else have the same problem

D

Darren - could you give a bit more information about the shipping setup and I'll try and reproduce.

Are you using category-based shipping? It sounds like you might be - but I'm not sure.

Comment

i will list how i have it set up later chris, half out the door at the mo

d

Comment

OK

Shipping is set up as follows

i have only UK as my zone under this i have various classes, these are basically different places in the uk, uk england wales, scottish highlands, cornwall e.t.c

then i have product catagories, set up as "under 1M" in length, "1 to 3M", 3 to 5M and over 5M and the products are allocated to the appropriate catagory.

no i have the default set up as the 1m to 3m because this is the common size and ment i did not have to chnage as many products. i dont know if this is waht is effecting the calculation but when i add a product in the smaller catagory it does not give me the shipping for this product.

hope this helps explain a little more

D

Comment

Hi Darren

I think I've got this set up correctly, but I cannot reproduce the problem. When I add an 'under 1m' product, I get the correct lower shipping charge appearing in the store. Likewise if I pick a product from any of my other shipping categories.

I assume this is an upgraded site you are working on. Which site is it? I've got KitesRUs and Not Just Nails snapshots. Is it one of these?

Comment

Nope none of these Chris LOL the plastics one

ok with regards the other post might help if i send you this snapshot, to big for email will need to ftp it. Dont have the details here though perhaps you can email them to me and i will upload another

Cheers
            D

Comment

OK - I'll email you the details.

Comment

Hi - I've been able to reproduce this on your plastics site, but not on a default site or any of your other sites.

Basically, the 'Under 1m' shipping category delivers a charge of £19.95 instead of £7.95. I'll need to refer this to support to figure out.

Comment

Cheers Chris

D

Comment

Just to let you know we've found a weird bug in the shipping charges to do with when you use shipping categories on a store with an 'Order Level' discount applied to it. It is causing the problem you have found. A fix for this will be in the first v9 maintenance release.

Comment

Ah good news you have found it and fixed it

D

Comment

Working...
                      X