Paypal - a couple of issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paypal - a couple of issues

We seem to be having a couple of problems with Paypal.

I've followed all the info on this site about integrating and we can successfully make a payment and get back to our site.

However:

1. When we go from our site to Paypal, instead of a list of items bought, we get an item id which is meaningless to the customer. Does anyone know how to get Paypal to display a list of the individual items purchased?

2. When the customer goes back to the site after a payment, the receipt page is displayed correctly but when they press 'done' the following appears:

"Error: Your shopping cart has expired, orders must be completed within 3 hours or they will be automatically cancelled.

Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner"

Any ideas on either of these would be a help. We are using Actinic v8.5.1 with a Paypal Business account.

I've trawled through the old posts looking for both of these problems but if I've missed one then my apologies.

Thanks

Bob

Go to web then configure expirey periods, check the setting of your shopping cart, increase the time here, could be saying expired due to server times and pc times being different.

D

Comment

Working...
    X