Listed links in a brochure page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listed links in a brochure page

Can anyone help me here? I'm simply trying to create a brochure page with a list of links. I've searched the forum but found nothing.

I've created an FAQ section, when clicked on in the nav bar the idea is that you encounter a short list of links that will take you to the necessary brochure page that deals with those queries.

I've created a fragment but can only put one link in it, and when I do another fragment for another link, they are spaced way too far apart - see picture.

Any ideas. Is there a better way of doing an FAQ section?

Thanks for any help.

!!<<a href="pagename.html">Link Text</a>>!!

Comment

Yes, I did try that at first but the links were coming up in every brochure page. I think I may have put it in the wrong place because just tried again and it seems to be ok now.

Comment

Stay away from the design tab, you should be using fragments. Tutorial on my site if you want to learn about them.

Comment

What layout have you got for the fragment?.
          Peblaco

Comment

Hi Louise. Hope you are keeping well. I'm using a 'text only' fragment layout.

I've just read Lee's tutorial, and it's all becoming clearer now. I'll jsut embed some html I think.

I could really get into this whole web design thing if I had the time.

Comment

BTW had about 15 orders so far, which isn't great but it's a start.

Got to do 'SEO' - there's no end to it!

Comment

Hi Bradley,

I don't know if the 'Automatically Generating Hyperlinks in Fragment Text' section in the Advanced User Guide will help but it's worth checking out.
                Tracey
                SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                X