HTML in Confirmation E-mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HTML in Confirmation E-mail

Does anyone know how to edit the confirmation e-mail to get rid of the HTML inserted on the products as shown below..

Have found a solution for the above in version 7 posted on here which involved editing one of the scripts, anyone know how to do this in v8?

Cheers,

T

This happened to me too, right after I upgraded to 8.52.
    Solved it by re doing the embelishments of the "short discription" in product details.
    Hope this helps
    Dave
    www.baypressservices.com

Comment

There is an old v7 thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=11456 along the same lines. You really should not need to add HTML to the product title field but code it into the layout as it make future maintenance far simpler.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

thanks for your advice.

I understand the easiest way is to format the short description however if you look at the confirmation e-mail posted above, it is only part of the short description that has different HTML added, not the whole short description so as far as I know not possible?

Jont, thats the thread I found before but cant seem to find the same solution for v8..

cheers guys

Comment

That code looks exactly the same in the v8 script so you could try it to see if it works. If it doesn't then you can copy the original from 'c:\program files\actinic v8\original' back into your site folder.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X