Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to add new sidebar

http://www.gracefashionshop.com

Hi How can I add a new side bar and put new content in it under my 2 right sidebars.
    Thanks

The easiest way would be to go into the design tab and copy one of the boxes that is alread there and paste it where you want it - then alter the contents

Comment

I have done that but the problem is how to edit the contents because the contents of the side bar were originally entered in ''site options'' menu then -''header and text'' for side bar.
      And so I don't know were to alter the copied sidebar without altering the original sidebar

Comment

you can edit it directly in the design tab by deleting what is already there and adding your content. There are more elegant ways of doing it but not so easy

Comment

Can you tell me the other way of doing it as the easy way is not working right for what I want

Comment

You can create your own variables in the design library so these also appear in site options and enter the text discreetly without affecting the existing.

In design tab mode click on the original layout and make a note of the blue variable name used to insert your text ... go to the library and on the variable tab search for the variable... create a new variable along the same lines but call it Text Right Column or whatever so you know which is which.

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks Works Fine

Comment

Working...
              X