• Time
  • Show
Clear All

check your settings against the attachment in the first post here

http://community.actinic.com/attachm...6&d=1175930464
    http://www.itwiz.co.uk

http://www.AntiV.net - The Discount Antivirus Store

Comment

yes I do have the dedicated SSL through GeoTrust. I tried the settings you gave me and I still get the same error message

Comment

turn the SSL off in actinic and get the site working without SSL first then when its up and running put the SSL back on and get that working

Comment

that worked bro... thanks alot!!

Comment

Hi All, I'm trying to find out if anyone has successfully got Actinic running on Godaddy servers? I am looking into the Deluxe plan that includes Perl/cgi, however from reading on here it seems as though many people are having issues with godaddy.

I can't find any posts from people who are using godaddy without issues.

Comment

Don't even go there - why sign up with a host that doesn't work with Actinic? Or perhaps you enjoy taking on a challenge which will ultimately defeat you
              Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

I agree, sometimes it is not worth the hassle IMHO, but then i might be a bit biased. These i would definately avoid - Fasthosts, godaddy and one that escapes me, but there is plenty here on recommended hosting companies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan Hunter View Post
                  Carve a path for us all, we can then follow you.

Comment

that answers your question then, doesn't it?
                    Do yourself a favour and don't bother!
                    Tracey

Comment

Hi All, I'm trying to find out if anyone has successfully got Actinic running on Godaddy servers? I am looking into the Deluxe plan that includes Perl/cgi, however from reading on here it seems as though many people are having issues with godaddy.

My clients, u-need-ink had hosting already arranged with GoDaddy before they took me on. It was real pig to get it uploaded and the site never ran as smoothly as it should.

DO NOT USE THEM... They're customer service is next to no use and some times takes days to get back to you.

If you've heard nothing but bad news why are you even contemplating them?

Army Gore-tex
                      Winter Climbing Mitts
                      webD's Blog: Website design, SEO and other ramblings…
                      Twitter LinkedIN

If you think a post is good, rate it!

Find the answers in the Knowledge Base | Have you read the User Guides

Comment

hearing you all loud and clear...thanks

The main reason for considering GoDaddy is that I have a few domains registered there.

Thanks for your advice! I will keep investigating

Comment

Working...
                        X