Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation buttons query

Hi there,

I have spent quite some time searching the forum, and found several threads centered around the "Inserting Your Own Custom Rollover Buttons" method described in the Advanced Guide.

It seems from some of these threads that the gif files should be automatically created. However I am not able to achieve this. I have searched for the files in my machine and they are not there.

My question is will Actinic create the relevant gif files or do they have to be created manually?

I am using the Contemporary Theme.

Thanks in advance.

Still struggling with this!

I would appreciate it if someone with more experience could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Comment

my understanding is I think they're generated by the program upon your choice of design theme (?) - my only experience is with 'executive' theme and they're CSS I think. I'd be surprised if you had to make your own from scratch - sorry I can't further you any more (i'm only 5 months in myself! - with not much experience of other themes). Sean

Comment

Each theme comes with a pre-defined set of buttons that have specific image names. Actinic cannot create an image file. The image will be displayed if it already exists - for example, if you use 'button_sitemap.gif' then this already exists in the software so will display, however, if you link that uses an image with a name like 'sitemap.gif' then you will have to create your own button with this name.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X