Ad-Hoc Special Discounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ad-Hoc Special Discounts

This might seem a strange question but I was wondering whether there is a way that a visitor to the site could contact the site and request a special price?

By this I mean say on a furniture site the visitor wants to buy £2.2K worth of items and wants to asks whether the shop would accept £2K as a special deal?

What would be the procedure here? Is it indeed possible? I have looked through info relating to coupons/discounts etc and can't really get my head around it.

Could the owner of the site in some way create a manual order with a reduction of price at his/her discretion and then process the order at the reduced cost?

Hope this makes sense! Any comments would be gratefully received.

You can add adjustment within Actinic order screen, therefore if they contacted you by phone then you could process and adjust as an offline order.

Alternatively you could created a one off coupon code that discounts a fixed amount which you could add to Actinic, upload and then inform customer of Coupon Code to use.
    Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
    Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
    SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

IMO, this isnt really the way trading on the internet functions. obviously i dont know your site, but i think it is very unlikely people would try to haggle in the way you are asking.

your best bet i would think, is to either...

1. put announcements and discounts in place, e.g. "Spend £2500 or more and save £500!!!"

2. Put a phone number/contact email in very extended info/at the top of each page using layouts, with a message like "Spending Over £2500? call us for an even better deal!"
      http://www.itwiz.co.uk

http://www.AntiV.net - The Discount Antivirus Store

Comment

Working...
      X