Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital download with several file format !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital download with several file format !!!

Hi,
    on www.i-kiosque.fr, i'm selling french ebooks on flipbook format... no problem, there is only one digital file per product...
    But now i want to add Mobipocket format... and sure the easiest way is to create another product for the same book but in Mobipocket format.. But the best way is, on the same product, to put a picklist to choose the format of the file... so if it is Flipbook i provide the digital file, and if it is Mobipocket at the end of the order process i have to launch a specific script to crypt the mobipocket file.
    who can help me on that... i can pay for this services.
    Regards
    LACF sas, frederic DOUIN

Hi,

You could create a product for each file format and add the digital download file to the relevant one and make them hidden on the site. Then you create a component/attribute and the choices for each file format on another product (not hidden) and associate the permutations to the relevant hidden file so that the customer can choose which format he/she would like the download file to be in.

If you need something more than this then maybe someone else who has had experience of these file formats can help you.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X