Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic customer account creation

Hello,

I want to give students of an organisation discounts on the prices when they visit my e-shop and I don't want normal customers to see what their prices are. So far this will work in Actinic Business.
    I can check on this organisations server a combination of the customers id and birthday with server side scripting and I get a "1" or "0" (meaning registered or not) back from their server. So far so good.
    I want to use this "combination" id and "birthday" to be their account login to give them access to their group. I get stuck on the part that Actinic requires that the customer accounts (30000+ and dynamic) have to be first added by hand. Is there a way to ommit this and to have these accounts created automaticly by the customer when I get a value "1" back from their server during the customers first login.

Any ideas and suggestions would be appriciated. Thanks! René

search the forum as this has been discussed before, and i think there is a plug in available to handle online account creation

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
      search the forum as this has been discussed before, and i think there is a plug in available to handle online account creation
      There certainly is, Gabe developed it me thinks, search for online sql database or similar.
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

here is the link I am referring to...
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Thanks for putting me on the right track. I'm going to dig into this thanks!

Comment

bill also has one for sale on his site

Comment

Hope you're not referring to Gates ;-)....
              Can you be more specific were to look,

Rene

Comment

Bill = http://community.actinic.com/member.php?u=3281

Comment

Working...
                X