Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline Order Level Discount

OK been playing with the offline ordering

and it does not work, as in i have discount set up in bands, basically £200 5% £400 10% e.t.c, this works online without any problems, but online it is now adding discounts (or taking it off)

Can anyone else confirm this for me, not sure if it is connected to the fix that was made to the shipping options in this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=36310 chris mentions something weird with the discounts and shipping

D

Darrens broken it yet again
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

Processing offline orders is more time consuming so they don't get the same kind of discount possibly? It's a great excuse.

Comment

Nice try Lee

I've just tried some discounts with a default v9 store and didn't get the problem, so it looks like we are looking at a specific issue with your site again. Which site are you experiencing the problem with?

Comment

DOH Chris, it would have been my answer if my software.
          Taddy is beyond help, he breaks everything, tell him to sod off.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
            Nice try Lee

I've just tried some discounts with a default v9 store and didn't get the problem, so it looks like we are looking at a specific issue with your site again. Which site are you experiencing the problem with?
            Hi chris, i imported a new snapshot yesterday from the plastics site, V9.0.1 beta.

Taddy is beyond help, he breaks everything, tell him to sod off
            Who rattled your cage besides its my lifes work to push things to its limits

D

Comment

Originally posted by chris ashdown
              Darrens broken it yet again
              Jee thanks Chris for the support

D

Comment

Hi Darren

I'm playing with your CA Plastics site in 9.0.1 and I'm not getting any errors offline with discounts in the way you describe. The amount of the discount is always taken off the value of the order - never added. How strange.

Attached are a screenshot of my discount settings. You don't have 'surcharge' selected or anything daft like that have you?
                Attached Files

Comment

OK chris

shopping basket screenshot and set up attached, Cart content not order level

D
                  Attached Files

Comment

Darren - thanks for taking the time to do the screenshots. I don't know why it's just you having all these issues with the New Order form, but I can confirm this happens with your plastics site, and not with a default site.

You need to take this up with support and see if they can come up with a workaround.

Comment

Thanks Chris, i will contact them tomorrow, i will guide them to this thread aswell

D

Comment

Working...
                      X